Saturday, March 22, 2008

Christmas and the New Year


Well, I've only been in the blogging business for a couple of days now, and I have you almost all caught up with what's been happening in my life so far! In December I got to see my very first snowfall - oh, I love snow! I love eating it and zooming around in it. I wouldn't mind if we had snow all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is I have to be patient and let mom dry me off every time I come in the house. You can see how much I like snow in my video on YouTube!

I enjoyed my first Christmas but didn't let the excitement of the holidays affect me too much. When the new year started, I got to take a foundation agility class with my trainer Deb! Mom and I had been doing a little dabbling in agility on our own, and I loved learning how to jump, go tire, go weave, touch target, and walk it. In the class we started doing more sophisticated moves like front cross, rear cross, and blind cross. Mom did the fancy moves, and I just followed her hand around and did the obstacles that she directed me to. So far I am fearless on the equipment and can't wait to get out on a real agility course!

In February we celebrated my first birthday! I would say that I have come a long way in a year - I love my life and love learning new things and can't wait to see what the next year of my life brings!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

No comments: