Friday, October 24, 2008

Another metro park pet trail

Grandma complained to me today that I haven't blogged anything in awhile - sorry Grandma! We have been busy with our usual stuff - walks, lessons, agility practice, etc. We tried to get some good photos of me with some pumpkins the other day - but none of them turned out good enough to post. So yesterday we went to one of the pet trails we like - this one is 3.5 miles long and goes through some woods and then around several prairie/meadows and then loops back. It's one of my favorite walks! I am happiest when I can be out ahead of mom and dad but I'm really good about turning around and checking in.

Behind me is a big woods and ravine - it is so pretty in the fall!

Here I am leading the way:


Here I am waiting for the slow pokes to catch up!


Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend!! I'll be going to visit my cousin Wilson so will try to get dad to take some photos that I can share when we get back!
Gotta zoom!
Ricky


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like lots of fun Ricky! Katie wants to go...except right now she's taking a nap!

Sara said...

Oreo likes to lead the herd too, while Misty likes to lag behind and keep us all in line.

Looks like you had a great time.

Can't wait to see some photos of you with your big cousin Wilson.

Cowspotdog said...

the two legs can be so slow sometimes.....I don't know why. And have you noticed that they never seem to want to smell anything......they have no idea what they are missing out on. One hint little guy.....don't roll on any deer poop.....for some reason it causes baths the minute you get home!!!

Johann The Dog said...

No squirrels to chase, no birds to herd...you are so good! Wait, I think I see a car :)

What a fun hike, I so wish we had someplace to hike off lead :(

Woofs, Johann