Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

The other day I was tagged by Johann (http://www.johannthedog.com/The_Dog_Blog.htm) to answer some questions so I'll give it a go!

#1. What was I doing 10 years ago? - Well, I was born on February 15, 2007, so I don't know about 10 years ago. I think my great-grandfather was winning lots of conformation shows at that time. His name was Cruise and he is supposedly pictured in the newest edition of Sheltie Talk.

#2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? - Today is almost over so I'll answer for tomorrrow. Poop, pee, eat, sleep, and follow mom around to do whatever she is doing - agility, obedience, tricks, walking, gardening, etc.

#3. Snacks I enjoy: I like almost everything but some of my favorites are - Zuke's minis in salmon or peanut butter, string cheese, chicken jerky, cheerios, apples, carrots, and strawberries.

#4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would save the symphony where my mom and dad work so that they would still have jobs, I would try to help homeless pups in any way that I could, and I would build an agility training center so that mom and my trainer Deb could open up their own school.

#5. Three of my bad habits: barking at people, dogs, and motorcycles that go by my house, jumping on mom when I get overly-excited, and car chasing (although I getting better at that one).

#6. Five places I have lived: I've only lived in two places - the home where I was born and the one I live in now with mom and dad.

#7. Five jobs I have had: going to obedience classes, agility classes, following mom everywhere, guarding the house and yard from everything!, and chasing birds, squirrels and rabbits out of the yard.

That's about it. Hope you are all having a good weekend! Oh, BTW, mom and I practiced with our chute (including making it seem darker by putting a blanket on it) and I had no trouble with it at all. Hopefully I will be fine at our next agility class.

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

Ricky we have so much in common! Zukes, herding birds, agility...I love that. We would definitely come to your agility school for a training session!

Thanks for participating in the tag, I thought it was fun to read about everypup.

Woofs, Johann