Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainy Friday

Well, April showers bring May flowers. If that's true we'll have lots of flowers next month! The rain doesn't stop mom and I from walking, but it does stop us from practicing agility in the back yard. Yesterday grandpa, mom and I finished building my new mini dog walk, teeter and table! Thanks grandpa! (And grandma because she hung out with me and made us a great lunch!) We brought everything home and I tried out each obstacle - I'm not afraid of any of the new stuff. But mom needs to learn how to teach me the teeter so that I don't jump off the side. If it wasn't raining, we would be out there practicing right now! It's a lot of equipment for mom to move around the yard, but we think it's going to be lots of fun!

Tomorrow we are going to an agility trial, and we are planning to meet some new friends! We have been avid readers of their blog - they have inspired me to write my own blog, and we have learned a lot from reading about their experiences and training. It will be like meeting celebrities for us! We can't wait!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

No comments: