Sunday, April 20, 2008

This and That

We've been busy doing this and that, but there's not much to blog about. After having beautiful weather for four or five days, we got to the weekend and it's rainy and chilly. Oh well. Yesterday we visited grandpa and grandma and I showed them how good I am at "go around" when I did it around their coffee table. It rained almost the whole time we were there, so I didn't get to do much running around in their big yard. Mom did take me out there briefly so she could try putting me on a long line. I am so used to being on a flexi that when she dropped her end of the line, I just stood there. It is kind of heavy for me to drag around, and I didn't know what to do. Mom says we'll try again on a nicer day.

Today we met a dog friend on our walk - a young Springer Spaniel named Rajah. Rajah followed us home one day last autumn - we didn't know where he lived and when we called the phone number on his tag, the woman said she didn't have a dog! (It was an old phone number - so don't forget to update your pet's tag info!). Thanks to some nice neighbors, we found out where Rajah lived and took him home. This morning we saw Rajah out wandering the neighborhood streets again. But we knew exactly where to take him this time. He is very friendly and walked along with us back to his house. The gate to his backyard had been left open, and his dad and mom had no idea he was gone!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

No comments: