Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Errands

Today was damp and cold. After last week's warm weather, it seemed even colder than it was. Some areas near here actually woke up to snow on the ground! Tonight there is a freeze watch - unfortunately lots of our flowers (like the irises) have big buds on them. Hopefully they won't freeze!

Mom and I ran some errands this morning. We went to get the oil changed in the car. It was my first time going to Jiffy Lube - but I had been to the tire place when mom had to get her flat tire fixed - so I had an idea of what it was like to wait on the car. Mom says I did a great job. When mom sat down in the waiting area, I immediately jumped up on her lap and then just watched the cars going by on the street. We had to wait awhile since they were busy with lots of customers. When I got tired of mom's lap, I laid down on the floor. I know my dog trainer Deb told us that pups can go lots of places as long as they are well-behaved. So I was just doing my job and being a good dog!

After that we stopped at my vet's office to pick up some flea/tick medicine and heartworm medicine. I got weighed while I was there - 14.3lbs. And I got an excellent treat - I don't know what it was but it tasted so good! I wish mom would buy some for me!

The rest of the day was spent helping mom to teach lessons to her students. I am getting better about lying down and being quiet while mom teaches, but I am still very happy to see everyone when they come in - there's lots of jumping and licking! Luckily most people like me so they don't mind my exuberance!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

No comments: