Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Questions to Ponder

Why can't I climb trees like squirrels?

Why don't I get a food reward FOR barking at cars?

Why is 3:00 PM too early for dinner?

Why can't my fur be completely self-cleaning and self-brushing?

Why does anyone ever want to stray from the herd?

Why wouldn't I bark at every single person or dog that walks past my house on the sidewalk?

Why would I want to cuddle - have you seen my thick coat?

Why does mom prefer to walk on sunny and warm days when the cold and cloudy one's are so much more refreshing?






Gotta zoom!

Ricky

11 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

All excellent question little buddy - most of which we ask ourselves too. The real question though - did you get any answers?

Sara said...

Good questions Ricky! You clearly have an inquisitive mind.

Here is my blanket response to students who ask such amazing questions....."Because the New York State says so."

Diana said...

LOL, I think my dogs ask the same questions!!

Sagira said...

Those are some great questions

Lian said...

Mmm ... I am wondering the same!

Unknown said...

I've been asking the same questions to my mom and her answer is always the same:' Because you're a PRINCESS, dear. "

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Ricky! Great Sheltie minds like ours think alike!!! You made some really great points!!!

corbinwooten said...

Great questions! My dogs are nodding in agreement...

Nicki said...

Lyric agrees with that whole early dinner thing!

Dawn said...

Well Ricky, you ask perfectly logical questions that warrant some pondering. They may even require a consultant or two to study. Katie is agreeing with you too.

Johann The Dog said...

Mysteries of the universe, I tell ya my pal!!!

I want to know why when I get to the squirrel first, Gracie ends up with it?