Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello Again!

No real excuse for why I haven't been blogging but today I am! I think we are starting a break from the very hot weather we've been having and I am so excited about that! And mom's wrist is about 90% healed - she only has to wear the brace now when it is sore and she starts physical therapy on Friday. I am expecting to get to do a LOT more stuff - more trips to the park, more hiking, more agility, more tricks, etc. I hope mom doesn't let me down! :)

We did week 5 of the weave challenge a few days ago and then had trouble getting our Flip software to work. Finally we were able to post it! Mom has a problem with getting the correct angles and hopes that each week the jump is close enough to the angle that it should be. If you watch closely, you'll see me decide that the jump is really unnecessary to the exercise any way - LOL!





Gotta zoom!

Ricky

8 comments:

Sara said...

Glad your mom's wrist is almost healed, and that you are planned to resume your regularly scheduled activities!

We've missed you :)

Diana said...

You guys were awesome!! I'm glad your wrist is feeling better.

Dawn said...

Love how you will 'go weave' even without your Mom running next to you!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

ALL RIGHT, looks so fantastic with those weaves, you are so good Ricky, and I am sooooo glad your moms wrist is doing well, although....physical therapy ;-)-- I do not think they use treats to inspire your mom, LOL, so I will be wishing her a good session on friday.

Sophie said...

Looking good, Ricky! Glad to hear your mum's feeling better now too.

I love when you decided that the jump didn't need doing. Such a funny boy!

Cowspotdog said...

It is sad isn't it - all winter long we were looking forward to summer and then when it came it was too hot to do anything. We have had the first day under 90 today and Mom got up early and took us to the park - first time in weeks !!!! I hope you get to enjoy some 'out time' now your Mom's wrist is getting better and you are looking good with those weaves.

Sagira said...

Glad to hear that your mom's wrist is feeling better. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather today. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, super to hear that your mom's wrist is healing up, and that you were able to get out for such a fun walk with both your mom and dad.

Your weave pole challenge looks fantastic...as usual!