Thursday, July 15, 2010

tRicky T-Day!

Here is a very lame tRicky T-Day video that we are posting very late on tRicky T-Day! We are working, working, working on some new tricks that are more interesting (at least to us) but they are just not ready yet.





You would be amazed at how difficult it is for me, an agility dog, to jump through that hoop! I keep getting my back legs caught on it (we edited that out! LOL!). The cane trick will come in handy if we ever try freestyle - I have done this trick before but we added the exciting element of MOM going around in the other direction - very tRicky! :)

Oh and don't know if you noticed but lately we have given up on making videos with titles and just put the mp4 directly onto YouTube. You can watch in HD but can't read my clever captions! LOL again!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

9 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Hey that has to be hard to go around one direction and watch mom so carefully when she is going around the other direction, but Ricky can do it, FANTASTIC!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another great TT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Very cool trick!

I was thinking of teaching Layla to jump through a hoop and eventually progress to jumping through my arms. I saw it in an old issue of Clean Run. It looks very difficult!

Sam said...

He looks like he's doing really well with that - not a lame trick at all!!

Marge is okay with jumping through hoops, but it's definitely not one of her favorites. She DOES really love pulling the tissues out of the box when I work on that new trick with her.. hehe..

Sara said...

Very cute! I think it is always harder for the dogs to do tricks when we start to do a trick along with them. I failed miserably at that myself this week. LOL. Ricky did great!

We've never done any cane tricks, maybe we should try. I think my dad has a cane from his "pre-new-hip era". LOL.

Kapitein Haakje said...

super ricky!!!!
well do you know what
i (el'bow) can do those tricks to!!!

we gonna film it and put it on the internet
i would be in el'bow style but it's the same trick :)


Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Kapitein Haakje said...

super ricky!!!!
well do you know what
i (el'bow) can do those tricks to!!!

we gonna film it and put it on the internet
i would be in el'bow style but it's the same trick :)


Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Sagira said...

Your mom making you jump through hoops again Ricky?

You coming to the picnic tomorrow or I guess I should say later today?

Unknown said...

Oh Ricky - I don't think that's lame AT ALL!! That is 10 times better than what I do - especially circling the cane - I do that so slowly it drives Hsin-Yi crazy!

And at least you're doing a Tricky T-Day - I feel very guilty I have not done one in ages but like you, I've been working on several tricks and (unlike you) I learn R-E-A-L-L-Y slowly so none of them are worth showing - hee! hee!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane