Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had an awesome Christmas this year! All of my family got together and had a great time. I got lots of stuff from Santa who found me even though I was not at my own house! Mom got a new camera (oh joy!) to replace her 5+ year old one. It's just a point and shoot (that's what she wanted) - Fuji Finepix J38. It takes way bigger pictures than our old camera and also takes sound movies. She is having fun playing with it - I, however, am not!

On Christmas Eve afternoon, mom and dad and I exchanged our gifts with each other. I got a new bully stick!

Dad was really happy with his printer/scanner/copier:

Christmas Eve evening we went out to grandpa and grandma's and had a really nice dinner and opened more presents. On Christmas morning we drove to my cousin Wilson's house and ate more food and opened more presents!


I got tired fast (I didn't sleep well the night before or in the car on the trip) so I spent most of the present-opening time here:

That darn Wilson wanted some attention from MY mom!

Here is Wilson opening my gift to him - it was one of those holee roller balls:

We stayed there quite late and I couldn't wait to get home! Today we got out my favorite gift - a new tunnel!
I also got two baskets for toy boxes - one upstairs and one downstairs - here's one of them with a couple more of my presents in front - some cool new squeaky and Ricky-sized tennis balls:

We haven't done all that much since we got back home. I've been sleeping a lot to try to recuperate from the big holiday. Mom says we have another big holiday coming up in a few days - whew - this time of year is exhausting!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

6 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, you guys were busy. Love the new tunnel, hope it brings you lots of joy!! Miley loves those squeaky tennis balls. She is jealous! Diana

Dawn said...

The tunnel looks way cool Ricky! And Katie loves her tennis balls that are just the right (as in small) size too! Too small for big dogs, but just right for Shelties! The camera is taking great pictures, but you look a little put out having to pose so much! Don't worry, Mom will get tired of taking so many pictures of you soon...in about 10 years or so...maybe. LOL!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo surely had a furry merry khristmas!

What khool stuff all the way around!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sara said...

Cool tunnel Ricky!!!!

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!

Holidays are exhuasting. Oreo would have been under the piano bench too.

Cool Design Shelties said...

It looks like you had a merry Christmas. The new tunnel and the toy boxes are very cool....great gifts - you are a very lucky sheltie :o)

//Bente

Lian said...

Sounded like you have a very busy times open up a lot of pressies, that tunnel looks really cool.

Happy Tunnelling!!