Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Puppyhood Tales!

It's been awhile since I posted anything so I thought it was time for another puppy video!



Cute, huh?

I had a flair up of my IBS (for lack of a better diagnosis) this weekend. I kept mom up all night on Saturday with diarrhea or the possibility of diarrhea. She gave me some immodium (at my vet's suggestion) which I tolerated well and which kept it from getting to be a super mess. Sunday I ate only bland food and yesterday I was able to eat regular food and I had no more diarrhea after Sunday AM. But yesterday before dinner, I threw up a blob of dark-green stuff (not grass but we don't know what it was - I had sneaked some bunny poop in the yard though). Mom was freaked out but I felt fine. I had dinner and didn't throw up again. Then at 5:15 this morning I woke mom with the sound of my retching - I did it twice and nothing came up. Then I had breakfast and so far so good. Mom wants to know what the heck is going on?

So we haven't done a lot of training in the past few days - a little agility in the backyard because our weather has still been mild enough to be out there. We're continuing to work on my speed and motivation. Tonight (as long as I feel well - I keep telling mom I feel fine!) we go to class.

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

9 comments:

Sara said...

Poor Ricky. Hope your tummy problems get resolved soon....especially before that special dinner tomorrow!

Lian said...

Sorry to hear your tummy is not well. Hope you feel better soon!

Diana said...

Cute video! I hope Ricky feels better soon. Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I hope Rickys tummy feels better really soon, I hate to see the fur babies not feel well. OOOOOOH what a cute little puppy recall, is there anything cuter then a little puppy running?

Dawn said...

Awww Ricky, you did your puppy recall so good! I had to watch it several times because it made me smile so! I really really hope that your tummy problems are all over. But what's with eating bunny poop? That can't help, so just quit that! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Ricky, and family too!

Unknown said...

Oh poor you, Ricky! Your sickies sound a bit like mine recently - and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me either! They thought maybe it was just a "bug" that I picked up...anyway, I did get better just by myself and have been fine ever since - so I hope you will too!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Cowspotdog said...

Poor Ricky - charcoal cookies - they really do help. I have had a bit of a bout of the icky yellow frothy stuff and the cookies help that a lot

Johann The Dog said...

Oh Ricky you've got the yucks...that's not fun! I sure hope you keep getting better.

Very cute video!!! I didn't know my Mum at 11 weeks, but I did at 12 weeks :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Whenever my mom sees videos of puppies, she always wishes she had known me THEN!

I hope woo are feeling better!

Happy Thanksgiving to woo and your hoomans!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra