Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visiting my cousins

On Sunday mom and I went to grandpa and grandma's to visit my golden retriever cousins Wilson and Sandy. My aunt was on vacation so the golden's spent about 10 days at grandma's. Lucky dogs! That's me and my best bud Wilson in the photo below. At first I am always in shock when I see him - he is so BIG! But then I get used to it again and follow him around every where.

This is a photo of Sandy - she and I just co-exist. We don't pay each other one bit of attention. For her, it's like I'm not even there.
Here's Wilson helping out in the garden like I do some times.
My favorite thing to do with Wilson is to help him play fetch. Grandpa's big yard is perfect for lots of long runs after the ball. Mom and I took some video and hope to post it later so you can see what I am talking about. We all took a walk out to the back of the yard - this year the farmer planted corn and it grew so high it's a just a wall of corn! Higher than an elephant's eye!

We had a great visit - and the weather was perfect - sunny but not too hot with a cool breeze. Grandpa gave us lots of fresh vegetables from the garden, we had a nice lunch, and we did lots of laughing and talking. I was very glad that I got to see Wilson. Mom says I'll see him at his house later this month! Cool! Can't wait!
Gotta zoom!
Ricky

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

huh?1 i wonder why u both are not interested with each other....