Monday, April 5, 2010

Update - definitely not worse

Sorry for not updating everyone yesterday but there isn't much to report. I had a good time at grandma and grandpa's for Easter even though I didn't get to run with Wilson. It was a beautiful day and I sat outside with everyone for a lot of the time and walked around the big yard on leash. We did an Easter egg hunt for the kids and Wilson and I got to share some hard-boiled egg - YUM!

This morning mom and I tried some tricks - I did "feet" (jump up on mom with my front feet), cop cop (stand on mom's feet and walk), elephant, turn right, left, bow, crawl.....mom didn't notice any problems with the tricks I couldn't do a few days ago. I am still not begging to tug though. So we're going to try to have a normal day - I can run if I want to and go up and down stairs on my own - and we'll wait and see if I show any signs of being hurt. No agility yet - mom is afraid to try - and we're still not sure about the trial on Saturday.

Thank you to everyone for all your supportive comments! We weren't even going to blog about all this, but we needed your input! So thank you so much!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

14 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better Ricky. I'm sure that makes your mom feel better too!

Hope you feel like tugging soon.

Unknown said...

Glad you could still do your usual tricks. Be patient, and I'm sure you'll be doing agility in no time!

Diana said...

Im so glad things are getting better. Diana

Dawn said...

Oh good Ricky! Lets hope today is just a normal boring day at home, OK? Cause we really want you to feel all better soon! Katie sends hugs.

Kapitein Haakje said...

Trickie Ricky
keep resting and be better :D
happy easter to you and your humans

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Sounds good Ricky! I hope it continues to show signs of not being worse. BOL.
~lickies, Ludo

D.K. Wall said...

Good news and take your time coming back full steam!

Sagira said...

Small world huh?
Next time, come up and say hi to us for sure. :) We love CATC.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

glad things are looking better, keep taking care of Ricky and Ricky take good care of your Mom!!! Above all have a quiet day!!! No more excitement ;-).

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Keep resting and making your mom wait on woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It is khool woo should be able to meet Sagira!

Pepper said...

Oh we're so glad to hear you're doing better - may the healing continue! And no more falling off agilities objects!
Em & Pep

Marie said...

Sounds like your mom is doing a great job keeping you quiet and giving you a chance to recover. I bet you'll be up and ready for agility again in no time!

Anonymous said...

I am super glad you are doing okay. :) Dog walkies can be scary!

Unknown said...

Oh...I'm glad to hear that it doesn't seem to be a serious injury! But I think giving the Agility a rest for a while is a good idea!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane