Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still kind of sick

Well, mom kept me relatively quiet all day yesterday and fed me lots of little meals of chicken and rice. We thought we had made a lot of progress, but at 6:00AM I had the yellow, frothy vomit again. Since mom is trying to give me small meals, I'm sure this throw up was because my stomach was empty. For breakfast I had chicken and rice with a little of my kibble mixed in. It's hard to know how much food I should eat at a time - don't want to have a major relapse. Also I haven't pooped since early yesterday - not much going in, not much going out! Guess it will take awhile to get back to normal. Mom and I are not very patient and want to be back to normal NOW!

Hope you all are having a better weekend than me!

Gotta rest (again, no zooming!)

Ricky

4 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Ohhhhh Ricky. I am so sad to hear your tummy is still queezy. Maybe your mom had better take you to your doggy doctor on Monday for a check-up. In the mean time, just let your mom lavish heaps of love on you and rest up. Am keeping my paws crossed that you will feel better tomorrow.

Dawn said...

Ricky sweetie, we hope you feel better soon. I second the vote to visit the doggy doctor tomorrow...you are just too cute to not feel well!

Unknown said...

Hi Ricky, this is grandpa. Hope you feel better real soon. Boy, been there, done that, and it's no fun. Check back with you later...

Latte said...

The last time I had a bad bout of vomiting and diarrhea, my vet said it is fine as long as I'm not dehydrated. The vomiting and diarrhea is nature's way for us to purge the bug...