Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Learning new stuff

Since mom and I are still new to the blogging world, we are learning stuff all the time. Last night dad taught us two new things. So here is our attempt at embedding a YouTube video and at using hyperlinks! Cross your fingers!



We made this video last month in response to a video we watched at Johann and Gracie's YouTube channel (watch Johann's video here). I am not nearly as skilled as Johann and mom isn't any where close to Johann's mom, but we wanted to try out something similar to their backyard set-up. It was fun! We have taped other agility practice sessions, but either mom messes up or I am super slow or uninterested. Then mom puts the camera away, and I do some super speedy weaves or some great jumps. Crazy! Maybe some day we'll get some really good video to share with you.

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

3 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

I drop by and what do I see??? A mini me! Love it! You make me laugh.

I think you look good! Those last two poles were pawsome!

BTW - Mum runs the vid camera a lot and sometimes edits, shhhhhhh.....

Johann The Dog said...

Oh, and your links are great! Very cool. You'll be an html expert in no time...

Cowspotdog said...

Hi Ricky, this is Reilly and my mom Bree, I a also a Sheltie and loved watching you do your agility. I also do that and it is just so much fun. Hope you can visit my blog one day