Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reilly's game

Reilly had a cute idea for a game - he gave me the letter "R" and wants me to list and describe five things that begin with the letter "R." So I'll give it a try.....

1. Ricky - ok, sorry, but that's the first thing I thought of - a really cool little Sheltie who's a big barker - I'm barking real loud right now - can you hear me?

2. Run - one of my very favorite things to do - especially when mom says, "I'm...gonna....git you!" Then I take off and zoom all around my backyard! Plus agility is all about running!

3. Ride - in the car - I get to go to so many great places - parks, hiking trails, lakes, grandparents' house, pet stores, classes........

4. Root - stick my nose down in the grass or in the snow and smell and search out delicacies such as bunny poop!

5. Round - being the herding dog that I am, I love to go 'round and 'round! I do it so much it drives mom crazy some times!

There are my 5 "R" words! So now I am supposed to pick a friend to play the game so I pick Sugar my new Golden Retriever friend and I am giving her the letter "S."


Gotta zoom!

Ricky

3 comments:

luisa said...

Congratulations on your blog! The DogTime.com team has been reading through hundreds of pet-related blogs and we've selected your blog to be a DogTime Blog Star. We invite you to join the DogTime Blog Network based on the following criteria:

Enthusiasm and love of for pets
Relevant and thorough pet content

Who is DogTime? DogTime Media is the largest online community of animal lovers with nearly 8.2 million unique visitors per month and over 180 member sites which include the best dog, cat, bird, fish, reptile and horse content from across the pet category. Please visit DogTime.com to learn more about our mission.

As a DogTime Blog Star more pet enthusiasts will see and read your blog and provide you with the opportunity to share your love of animals. Once you have joined the DogTime Blog Network there may be an opportunity for you to qualify to make advertising revenue.

Participation is simple, as we will use your existing RSS feed to feature your blog and posts. If you would like to participate, simply reply to this email with the URL of your RSS feed.

We will reply back with your own DogTime Blog Star badge to post on your blog site. For more details about the benefits of participating in the DogTime Blog Network please refer to our FAQs here: http://dogtime.com/dogtime-blog-network-faq.html. If you have additional questions please contact me directly.

Thanks, and we hope you Find Your Wag!

Luisa Lapus Tiong
luisa@dogtime.com | 877-348-Pets(7387)

DogTime Media | 27 Maiden Lane, Suite 700 | San Francisco, CA 94106

Sara said...

Run, round, and root - sounds just like Oreo! Shelties have so much in common.

Bree/Reilly said...

My mom says to say - barking is not just a Ricky thing....Reilly's do it too, although not a lot. Run is definitely good.....we do that too...we call it it the skitchum game where I zoom around the yard and mom tries to catch me. Root....yes, do that too....mom says I like to play bulldozer with my nose :) Those are great R words...well done Ricky