Reilly had a cute idea for a game - he gave me the letter "R" and wants me to list and describe five things that begin with the letter "R." So I'll give it a try.....
1. Ricky - ok, sorry, but that's the first thing I thought of - a really cool little Sheltie who's a big barker - I'm barking real loud right now - can you hear me?
2. Run - one of my very favorite things to do - especially when mom says, "I'm...gonna....git you!" Then I take off and zoom all around my backyard! Plus agility is all about running!
3. Ride - in the car - I get to go to so many great places - parks, hiking trails, lakes, grandparents' house, pet stores, classes........
4. Root - stick my nose down in the grass or in the snow and smell and search out delicacies such as bunny poop!
5. Round - being the herding dog that I am, I love to go 'round and 'round! I do it so much it drives mom crazy some times!
There are my 5 "R" words! So now I am supposed to pick a friend to play the game so I pick Sugar my new Golden Retriever friend and I am giving her the letter "S."
How to fill the days
12 hours ago