Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recall practice

A week ago Saturday Mom and I went to visit grandpa and grandma and we had fun doing some fast and long recalls out in their backyard. Mom went at least 200 yards away from me and I ran like the wind when she called me! We put this video on my YouTube channel but we can't figure out how to get the actual YouTube video onto this blog entry! So we hope you enjoy it here or check it out on my channel!

We also apologize for the less than professional camera work. Mom is new to the world of video-ing (and video editing)!

Gotta zoom!

Ricky

3 comments:

Diana said...

man, what a great yard. I'd love to have that back yard. Diana

Johann The Dog said...

Oh Mum and I do those too! I absolutely love them!!!! So much fun....hope all is well with you Ricky and your Mum and Dad!

Woofs, Johann

i said...

Ooh how I'd like to be running in that yard too! It's so big!